Recruitment for scholarships for young doctors
Candidates applying for scholarships for post docs - young doctors in the PO KL project entitled "Information technologies: research and their interdisciplinary applications" should be sent to the Project Office, or online at the following documents:
- Application for admission to the program post doctors academic year 2012/2013 (the program is aimed at doctors before 35 years old, holding a doctoral degree no more than 5 years).
- The completed personal questionnaire,
- Declaration of participation in the project,
- Consent to the processing of personal data,
- CV, plus two photos,
- A copy of the doctoral degree,
- Cover letter,
- List of publications (if any),
- Description of the proposed research project (or dissertation)
- Recommending letter (s),
- All other documented scientific achievements, managing research projects, participation in projects scientific, diplomas, certificates, which can strengthen the chances of a candidate to participate in the above. the program.
Address for delivery by mail:
PO KL project "Scholarship"
Institute of Computer Science
ul. Jana Kazimierza 5
01-248, Warsaw, Poland